- Published Sep 10th
- Ready In45m
Smoothie Breakfast Muffins Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Smoothie Breakfast Muffins for 12 servings:
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup prepared lemonade
- 1 cup frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
Smoothie Breakfast Muffins Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Smoothie Breakfast Muffins, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Smoothie Breakfast Muffins is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Smoothie Breakfast Muffins within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Smoothie Breakfast Muffins easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- 2 Bring water and salt to a boil; add oats and cook until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3 Blend lemonade, cranberries, blueberries, and 3 tablespoons sugar in a blender until smooth.
- 4 Pour 1 cup of the lemonade mixture into a large bowl; add 1 cup sugar and the cooked oats and stir until just-combined. Discard remaining lemonade mixture or save for another batch.
- 5 Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl; add to the lemonade mixture and stir until batter is smooth. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups to about 2/3-full.
- 6 Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Cool muffins in tins for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the lemonade mixture. The actual amount of the lemonade mixture consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 1.3 gram of fat; 43.1 grams of carbohydrates; 3.8 grams of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 196 milligrams of sodium.