A deliciously spooky treat that is easy to make and the kids love! Get s’more eyeballs before they are gone; these get eaten quickly!
- 8 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy bars (such as Hershey's®)
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half crosswise
- 1 dash red food coloring, or as needed
- 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Stir graham cracker crumbs, butter, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl; mix until evenly moistened and press into an ungreased mini-muffin pan to form shallow cups.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- 4 Break each chocolate bar into 12 equal pieces; place one piece into each graham cracker cup.
- 5 Paint red circles and lines to resemble blood-shot eyes on top of each marshmallow using red food coloring. Place painted marshmallows, painted-sides up, into graham cracker cups. Press 1 chocolate chip into the center of each marshmallow.
- 6 Bake in the preheated oven until marshmallows are slightly softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing.
- Calories 157.1
- Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Fat 9.3 g
- Fiber 1.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Sodium 55.5 mg
- Sugar 15.6 g