A super quick, super simple recipe any bonfire lover will enjoy! Great for kids. Top with chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, extra marshmallows, chocolate chunks, or whipped cream.
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow cream (such as Marshmallow Fluff®)
- 5 graham crackers
- 1 Combine 1 tablespoon butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until melted, 20 to 40 seconds.
- 2 Mix marshmallow cream and remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a separate microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave, stirring occasionally, until melted, 20 to 40 seconds. Stir chocolate mixture into marshmallow mixture.
- 3 Arrange graham crackers in a circular pattern on a plate. Spoon marshmallow mixture onto each.
- Calories 189.7
- Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Fat 8.7 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Sugar 17.8 g