Whipped this up for a birthday present and it was too excellent not to share! This is an excellent treat for your next holiday party or backyard barbecue! The amount of graham crackers and marshmallows used is based on personal preference. Feel free to experiment using more or less!
- 8 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 Line an 11x7-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Sprinkle half of the graham cracker crumbs on bottom of dish.
- 2 Melt chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and vanilla extract in top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
- 3 Pour half of melted chocolate mixture into prepared baking dish; sprinkle about half of the miniature marshmallows over the top, covering the chocolate mixture. Repeat with the remaining chocolate mixture and graham crackers, respectively.
- 4 Refrigerate until solid, 3 hours to overnight.
- Calories 181.8
- Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Fat 7.6 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Sugar 22.3 g