- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In40m
Snicky Snackies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Snicky Snackies for 20 servings:
- 15 ounces mini twist pretzels
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 pinch salt
Snicky Snackies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Snicky Snackies, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Snicky Snackies is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Snicky Snackies within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Snicky Snackies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- 2 In a 9x13-inch baking dish, combine the pretzels and nuts. Set aside.
- 3 In a large saucepan combine the butter, sugar, corn syrup and salt. Stir together over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil and cook until very thick and at the 'firm ball' stage (260 degrees F, 125 degrees C). Remove from heat, pour over pretzel/nut mixture and mix all together.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spread out on wax paper to cool.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 17 grams of fat; 48.2 grams of carbohydrates; 4.4 grams of protein; 24 milligrams of cholesterol; 469 milligrams of sodium.