- Published Jan 3rd
Soba noodles are available in Japanese food stores, whole food stores, and some supermarkets. You can add any vegetables to this dish that you enjoy or have on hand.
Soba with Toasted Sesame Seed Sauce Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Soba with Toasted Sesame Seed Sauce for 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 8 ounces dried soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 cups broccoli florets
Soba with Toasted Sesame Seed Sauce Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Soba with Toasted Sesame Seed Sauce easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Pour the sesame seeds onto a rimmed baking sheet. Toast the seeds in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until they are a rich brown around the edges.
- 3 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook them for 5 to 6 minutes, or until they are just tender. Drain them, rinse them well with cold water, and drain them again.
- 4 In a large mixing bowl, mix together the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and green onions. Add the noodles, and the toasted sesame seeds. Toss well, then stir in the broccoli. Let the dish sit for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 10.9 grams of fat; 57.3 grams of carbohydrates; 14.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 1037 milligrams of sodium.