- Published Nov 15th
Soda Pop Strawberry Angel Food Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Soda Pop Strawberry Angel Food Cake for 14 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups strawberry flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons strawberry flavored carbonated beverage
- 4 drops red food coloring
Soda Pop Strawberry Angel Food Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Soda Pop Strawberry Angel Food Cake easily:
- 1 Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except substitute 1 1/4 cups soda pop and honey for the water. Bake as directed. Remove from oven and set upside-down until cooled.
- 2 Meanwhile to prepare glaze, combine melted margarine, powdered sugar, remaining soda pop, and food coloring in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and drizzling consistency. Spread top of cooled cake.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 3.3 grams of fat; 55.9 grams of carbohydrates; 2.9 grams of protein; 9 milligrams of cholesterol; 344 milligrams of sodium.