- Published Sep 8th
- Ready In15m
Soft Scrambled Eggs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Soft Scrambled Eggs for 2 servings:
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch chopped fresh parsley, or to taste (optional)
Soft Scrambled Eggs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Soft Scrambled Eggs, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Soft Scrambled Eggs is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Soft Scrambled Eggs within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Soft Scrambled Eggs easily:
- 1 Lightly beat eggs together using a fork in a large bowl. Add milk, cottage cheese, salt, and pepper; beat for approximately 1 minute.
- 2 Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Melt butter in the hot pan, making sure not to let it burn. Give eggs 1 last mix and pour into the pan. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring frequently and slowly, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, allowing eggs to continue to cook slightly after heat is gone. Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese, if desired. You can use any fresh herb for garnish that you'd like.
- This recipe is designed to produce very soft, creamy scrambled eggs, but cooking time can be extended until eggs are at desired texture.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 20.7 grams of fat; 4.6 grams of carbohydrates; 21.3 grams of protein; 489 milligrams of cholesterol; 433 milligrams of sodium.