- Published May 25th
- Ready In1h 15m
Sonny’s Tater Tot Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sonny’s Tater Tot Casserole for 10 servings:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen potato rounds
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
Sonny’s Tater Tot Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Sonny’s Tater Tot Casserole, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sonny’s Tater Tot Casserole is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Sonny’s Tater Tot Casserole within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sonny’s Tater Tot Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. When it starts to release some juices, add the onion. Season with Worcestershire sauce and pepper. When the beef is nearly completely browned, add the mushrooms, and saute them for a couple of minutes. Drain off any excess grease, and stir in the cream of mushroom soup and spinach.
- 3 Transfer the beef mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with slices of Swiss cheese. Neatly layer the potato rounds over the top.
- 4 Bake for 45 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, until the potato rounds are toasted.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 25.5 grams of fat; 20.1 grams of carbohydrates; 27.5 grams of protein; 80 milligrams of cholesterol; 707 milligrams of sodium.