Great pasta with cheese sauce topped with beans, tomatoes, and chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 10 ounces sour cream
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ bunch green onions, diced
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 In a medium saucepan, heat drained black beans over medium heat; set aside.
- 2 In a medium saucepan, melt cheese and sour cream.
- 3 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and place in a bowl.
- 4 Add hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dried red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste to cheese sauce when melted; mix well.
- 5 Spoon sauce over pasta and top with beans, tomatoes, green onions and chicken; serve.
- Calories 765.2
- Carbohydrate 78.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Fat 33 g
- Fiber 8.4 g
- Protein 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19 g
- Sodium 1061.8 mg
- Sugar 4.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.