I love this dessert! Instead of digging through my books for the recipe to this yummy dish I went to check the recipe on Allrecipes. I never found it and it is great! A big hit at potlucks and ladies meetings. Enjoy!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Beat the cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups of sugar, and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth. Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape the each piece into 9x13 inch rectangles. Press one piece into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough.
- 3 Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the top of the cheesecake. Stir the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar together with the cinnamon in a small bowl, and sprinkle over the cheesecake along with the almonds.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 45 minutes. Cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 squares.
- Calories 552.8
- Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Fat 36.2 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Sodium 513.6 mg
- Sugar 36.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.