Crispy, cheesy and has a great taste. Also tastes like chicken nachos! Serve with Lipton® Spanish rice.
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- ⅓ (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips (such as Tostidos®), crushed
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast strips (such as Louis Rich® Grilled Chicken Breast Strips), chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Layer tortilla chips in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 3 Mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chile peppers in a bowl; spoon onto crushed tortilla chips. Sprinkle Colby-Jack cheese over chicken layer.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
- Calories 534
- Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Fat 36.2 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Sodium 874.2 mg
- Sugar 1.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.