Published Jul 7th
Prep - Cook - Additional - Ready In -
Servings 6 servings Calories 263.4
Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning Mix adds the flavors of the Southwest to a marinade for steak cubes for kabobs. Use fresh corn at the peak of its season so it grills up sweet and tender.
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick® Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 ears corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Mix Seasoning Mix, oil and lime juice in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons for brushing. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread steak and vegetables onto skewers.
- 3 Broil or grill over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until steak is desired doneness and vegetable are tender, turning occasionally. Brush with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
- Calories 263.4
- Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Fat 17 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Sodium 402.9 mg
- Sugar 2.7 g