- Published Jan 22nd
- Ready In40m
Spicy Chicken Curry Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Spicy Chicken Curry Soup for 2 servings:
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Spicy Chicken Curry Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Spicy Chicken Curry Soup, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Spicy Chicken Curry Soup is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Spicy Chicken Curry Soup within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Spicy Chicken Curry Soup easily:
- 1 Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and carrot, and cook 5 minutes. Mix in 1/4 the coconut milk. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Mix in curry paste. Place the chicken in the pot, and toss to coat.
- 2 Reduce heat to low, and pour in the chicken stock. Cook until heated through. Stir in remaining coconut milk, lime juice, and green onions. Continue to cook and stir at least 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 604 calories; 56 grams of fat; 14.3 grams of carbohydrates; 30.9 grams of protein; 62 milligrams of cholesterol; 918 milligrams of sodium.