- Published Apr 15th
- Ready In50m
Spicy Cucumber Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Spicy Cucumber Soup for 4 servings:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Spicy Cucumber Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Spicy Cucumber Soup, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Spicy Cucumber Soup is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Spicy Cucumber Soup within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Spicy Cucumber Soup easily:
- 1 Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onions and garlic, and cook until the onion is very soft, about 10 minutes. Stir in the cucumber, vegetable broth, and milk. Season with soy sauce, parsley, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, curry powder, and sesame oil. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 10 minutes more. Transfer the hot soup to a blender, and carefully puree until the soup is creamy yet slightly grainy.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 9.2 grams of fat; 11.3 grams of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 2 milligrams of cholesterol; 583 milligrams of sodium.