A delicious and refreshing summer fruit salad with a spicy twist. Tastes better the longer it’s chilled, to let flavors blend.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup cubed, seeded watermelon
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey, or more to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili-lime seasoning (such as Tajin®)
- 1 Mix pineapple, watermelon, mango, and green apple in a large bowl.
- 2 Blend lime juice, honey, and jalapeno in a blender until smooth.
- 3 Pour jalapeno dressing into the large bowl and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle chili-lime seasoning on top. Chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
- Calories 80.9
- Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
- Sodium 134.9 mg
- Sugar 19 g