Chopped flank steak cooked with garlic and fresh ginger tops fresh salad greens, colorful bell peppers, cucumber, and snap peas dressed with a zesty ginger dressing.
- ¾ pound flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain, then chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 (1 inch) piece peeled fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chile paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8.75 oz) package DOLE® Extra Veggie™ with Snap Peas
- 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ cup DOLE® Onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh cilantro
- Fresh lime wedges
- 1 Combine beef, oil, garlic and ginger in medium bowl; toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook beef mixture in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, saute beef until thoroughly cooked. Using slotted spoon, place beef in medium bowl, mix with 2 tablespoons Gingered Dressing.
- 2 Combine salad blend, snap peas from pouch, bell pepper, onion and cucumber in large bowl. Toss with Gingered Dressing, to taste. Transfer salad to serving platter or serving plates.
- 3 Spoon beef over salad. Sprinkle on top chopped peanuts and cilantro. Squeeze lime wedges over, as desired.
- 4 *Gingered Dressing: Whisk together 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce, 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 1-inch piece peeled fresh ginger, grated, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and 2 teaspoons chile paste with garlic until well blended. Makes about 2/3 cup.
- Calories 274.1
- Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Fat 18.1 g
- Fiber 3.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Sodium 605.8 mg
- Sugar 4.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.