- Published May 26th
- Ready In30m
Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp for 8 servings:
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (such as Emeril's Essence®)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp (30-40 per pound)
Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp easily:
- 1 Mix together the Cajun seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add the shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the shrimp from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- 3 Cook the shrimp on the preheated grill until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 2 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 2.3 grams of fat; 2.2 grams of carbohydrates; 9.5 grams of protein; 86 milligrams of cholesterol; 633 milligrams of sodium.