These shells stuffed with a spicy, cheesy seafood mixture are extremely fast, easy and very tasty.
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 (2.1 ounce) packages mini phyllo tart shells
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Gently stir in shrimp and crabmeat.
- 3 Form phyllo dough into shells. Fill shells with the mixture.
- 4 Arrange stuffed shells on baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 7 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- Calories 218.5
- Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 33 mg
- Fat 18.6 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Sodium 236.2 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.