- Published Dec 29th
- Ready In50m
Spider Deviled Eggs for Halloween Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Spider Deviled Eggs for Halloween for 12 servings:
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 12 black olives
- 1 pinch paprika (optional)
Spider Deviled Eggs for Halloween Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Spider Deviled Eggs for Halloween, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Spider Deviled Eggs for Halloween is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Spider Deviled Eggs for Halloween within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Spider Deviled Eggs for Halloween easily:
- 1 Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- 2 Cut each egg in half lengthwise, remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a bowl with the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mash the yolks and stir the mixture until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- 3 Fill each egg half with the deviled yolk mixture using a spoon, piping bag, or a sturdy plastic bag with a corner cut off.
- 4 Cut olives in half and place 1 half on each filled egg as the spider body. Cut the other olive half into 4 strips. Cut each strip in half, so you end up with 8 thin olive pieces for the legs. Arrange 4 olive legs on each side of the spider body. Dust with paprika.
Per Serving: 50 calories; 3.9 grams of fat; 0.6 gram of carbohydrates; 3.2 grams of protein; 93 milligrams of cholesterol; 101 milligrams of sodium.