- Published Jun 17th
- Ready In1h 20m
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna for 12 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 20m
To cook Spinach Mushroom Lasagna, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Spinach Mushroom Lasagna within 1 hour 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Spinach Mushroom Lasagna easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 3 Bring a large bowl of salted water to a boil. Stir in lasagna noodles and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the noodles have cooked through but are still slightly firm, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- 4 Mix eggs, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, and Italian seasoning in a bowl; set aside.
- 5 Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms, onion, and garlic in the hot oil until vegetables are tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- 6 Stir flour and black pepper into mushroom mixture until thoroughly combined; add milk. Cook and stir until sauce is thick and bubbly.
- 7 Remove skillet from heat and stir spinach and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese into the mushroom sauce.
- 8 Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- 9 Spread 1/3 of the cottage cheese mixture over the noodles.
- 10 Spread 1/3 of the mushroom sauce over the cottage cheese mixture.
- 11 Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese on top. Repeat the layers twice more.
- 12 Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over the lasagna.
- 13 Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, about 35 minutes. Allow lasagna to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Make-ahead directions: Prepare as above through step 12. Cover the unbaked lasagna with foil and chill up to 48 hours. Bake, covered, in 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for 30 to 35 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 13.3 grams of fat; 24.8 grams of carbohydrates; 23.1 grams of protein; 65 milligrams of cholesterol; 458 milligrams of sodium.