Amaze your friends with these easy-to-make spiralized veggies atop a creamy avocado-based tostada. Perfect for the summertime, paired with your favorite margarita. Change up the veggies or the dressing to suit your taste.
- 1 jicama, cut into spirals
- 1 English cucumber, cut into spirals
- ½ red onion, cut into spirals
- 2 mini sweet bell peppers, cut into matchstick pieces
- 1 large jalapeno, cut into spirals
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 4 prepared tostada shells
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 Place jicama, cucumber, red onion, and bell peppers together in a mixing bowl. Toss with lime juice and avocado oil until combined; refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
- 2 Season the mashed avocado with garlic salt. Spread the avocado mixture evenly over tostada shells. Top evenly with jicama mixture and grape tomatoes. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
- Calories 174.5
- Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Fat 6.2 g
- Fiber 9.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Sugar 4.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.