- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In30m
Stained Glass Candy II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Stained Glass Candy II for 20 servings:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package rainbow colored miniature marshmallows
Stained Glass Candy II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Stained Glass Candy II, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Stained Glass Candy II is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Stained Glass Candy II within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Stained Glass Candy II easily:
- 1 Melt butter and chocolate chips in a pan over low heat. Let the mixture cool slightly before stirring in walnuts and marshmallows. Let cool.
- 2 Spread coconut on waxed paper. Divide the cooled dough into two even portions. Form each portion into a long roll. Coat the rolls with the coconut. Wrap the rolls in waxed paper then again in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight or longer. Cut into 1/2 inch slices to serve.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 19 grams of fat; 33.5 grams of carbohydrates; 2.5 grams of protein; 12 milligrams of cholesterol; 102 milligrams of sodium.