- Published Sep 2nd
- Ready In1h 55m
Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread for 8 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 10m
- Ready In1h 55m
To cook Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread is about 1 hour 10 minutes , and you can serve your Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread within 1 hour 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Starbucks® Pumpkin Bread easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8-1/2x4-1/2-inch loaf pan.
- 2 Combine flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- 3 Beat eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until combined, about 30 seconds. Beat in pumpkin and oil. Add flour mixture; mix until batter is blended and smooth.
- 4 Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dark brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean, about 70 minutes. Let cool in the pan, about 30 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and slice it into 1-inch thick slices.
- Cook's Note:
- This bread freezes perfectly. Simply seal any leftover slices in a resealable plastic bag or wrap them in plastic and pop them into the freezer. To serve, microwave one frozen slice on high for about 45 seconds and it'll taste like it just came out of the oven!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 23.6 grams of fat; 50.1 grams of carbohydrates; 5.9 grams of protein; 93 milligrams of cholesterol; 426 milligrams of sodium.