- Published Nov 10th
- Ready In45m
Steak and Egg Hash Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Steak and Egg Hash for 6 servings:
- 1 beef sirloin steak, sliced
- 1 pound potatoes, cut into small pieces
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, large
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Dried Italian seasoning
Steak and Egg Hash Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Steak and Egg Hash, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Steak and Egg Hash is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Steak and Egg Hash within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Steak and Egg Hash easily:
- 1 Cook the steak in the cast iron skillet over medium heat, flipping half way through until entirely cooked through. Remove to a plate and reserve the drippings in the skillet.
- 2 Add the potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, (8 to 12 minutes).
- 4 Add the onion and cook until lightly browned and the potatoes are cooked through, (3 to 5 minutes).
- 5 Cut steak into pieces and return to skillet, reduce the heat to low.
- 6 Make 4 shallow wells in the potato mixture and crack an egg into each one.
- 7 Scatter the tomatoes throughout the skillet and cover; cooking until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny ( 6 to 12 minutes)
- 8 Season the eggs with salt and pepper, sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, and enjoy!
Per Serving: 160 calories; 4.8 grams of fat; 16.4 grams of carbohydrates; 13 grams of protein; 154 milligrams of cholesterol; 94 milligrams of sodium.