Dinner can be on the table in 30 minutes or less with this stir-fry. If you are planning on serving the stir-fry over rice, start the rice first so that they will both be ready to serve at the same time.
- 1 (.88 ounce) package McCormick® Gluten-Free Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¾ pound flank steak, cut into thin strips*
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 Mix Gravy Mix, water and pepper in medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3 Stir in broccoli and gravy mixture. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
- Calories 163.4
- Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Fat 9.7 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Sodium 322.9 mg
- Sugar 0.8 g