- Published Jul 28th
Stole My Heart Chocolate Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Stole My Heart Chocolate Cake for 9 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 (1.3 ounce) envelopes whipped topping mix
Stole My Heart Chocolate Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Stole My Heart Chocolate Cake easily:
- 1 Prepare chocolate cake according to directions, using a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2 While cake is baking: in a medium-size mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar together until blended. In a separate bowl, mix the powdered whip topping according to directions until light and fluffy. Place the cream cheese mixture and whipped topping in the refrigerator.
- 3 When the cake has finished cooking and cooling, spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake. Next, pour the cherry pie filling over the cream cheese mixture. Frost carefully with the whipped topping and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 585 calories; 25.4 grams of fat; 79.8 grams of carbohydrates; 8.5 grams of protein; 66 milligrams of cholesterol; 582 milligrams of sodium.