Ultramoist and rich brownies are infused with stout beer and topped with creamy a Baileys Irish Cream® dark chocolate ganache. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day parties.
- 1 cup bread flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 ¼ cups Irish stout beer (such as Guinness® Extra Stout), room temperature and foam skimmed off
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups Irish cream liqueur
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick aluminum foil.
- 2 Whisk flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a medium-sized bowl until evenly combined. Set aside.
- 3 Fill the bottom of a double boiler halfway with water and bring to a simmer, about 5 minutes; reduce heat to lowest setting. Add white chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate, and butter to the top of the double boiler and heat, stirring constantly, until melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 4 Beat eggs and sugar together in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add melted chocolate mixture, beating until combined. Beat in flour mixture. Whisk stout beer in to create a thin batter. Drop semi-sweet chocolate chips evenly on top, allowing some to sink in.
- 5 Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 6 Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean, 30 to 40 minutes.
- 7 Allow brownies to cool for 1 hour at room temperature.
- 8 Pour Irish cream liqueur into a small saucepan and heat until simmering, about 3 minutes; do not boil. Place dark chocolate chips in a bowl and pour heated Irish cream liqueur on top. Stir until evenly melted. Allow ganache to cool and thicken, about 10 minutes.
- 9 Pour ganache over the cooled brownies and spread evenly over the top. Refrigerate brownies until ganache is set, at least 1 hour.
- Calories 341.3
- Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Fat 15 g
- Fiber 2.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Sodium 48.3 mg
- Sugar 26.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.