Use this creamy, crunchy strawberry confection and your imagination to make a pie, mini pies or waffle bowls for a special treat.
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 ½ cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 20 NILLA Wafers, coarsely broken
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 1 Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP, wafers and berries. Swirl in ice cream topping.
- 2 Serve it your way!
- 3 PIE: Spread filling into 6-oz. OREO Pie Crust. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish with additional berries, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
- 4 MINI PIES: Spoon filling into 12 cupcake liners. Freeze 4 hours. Remove paper linings. Garnish desserts with additional berries, if desired. Makes 12 servings.
- 5 WAFFLE BOWLS: Freeze filling 6 hours or until firm. Let stand 15 min. before scooping into waffle bowls. Makes 8 servings.
- Calories 282.8
- Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Fat 12.9 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Sodium 343.4 mg
- Sugar 108.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.