These strawberry oat chocolate chip pancakes are made in the blender with creamy Greek yogurt, sweet strawberries, and savory oats with chunks of dark chocolate nestled in the batter. Top with fresh berries for a perfectly sweet and healthy breakfast! Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- cooking spray
- 1 cup hulled fresh strawberries
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 Combine strawberries, oats, Greek yogurt, applesauce, egg whites, chocolate chips, almond milk, baking powder, cinnamon, almond extract, and salt in a blender; blend until batter is smooth and slightly runny.
- 2 Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the hot skillet. Cook pancake until bubbles form, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a cooking rack. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Calories 168.2
- Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Fat 4.8 g
- Fiber 4.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 244.8 mg
- Sugar 6.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.