Fluffy mousse is made with strawberry gelatin and whipped topping and piled into a graham cracker crust with sliced strawberries.
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- ⅓ cup boiling water
- 3 cubes ice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 In a medium bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water. Stir 3 minutes, or until gelatin is dissolved. Add ice and stir until gelatin thickens and cools. Fold in the whipped topping and strawberries. Chill until mixture will mound, then spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Calories 281.4
- Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Fat 14.6 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Sodium 221 mg
- Sugar 28 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.