- Published Dec 31st
- Ready In1h 15m
Strawberry Pineapple Bread Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Strawberry Pineapple Bread for 24 servings:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1/2 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Strawberry Pineapple Bread Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Strawberry Pineapple Bread, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Strawberry Pineapple Bread is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Strawberry Pineapple Bread within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Strawberry Pineapple Bread easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 5x9-inch loaf pans.
- 2 In a bowl, mix the strawberries, pineapple, eggs, oil, and sugar. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix the flour mixture into the bowl with the fruit until evenly moist. Fold in walnuts and macadamia nuts. Divide the batter between the prepared loaf pans.
- 3 Bake loaves in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of each loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool on wire racks.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 18 grams of fat; 32.8 grams of carbohydrates; 3.7 grams of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 162 milligrams of sodium.