- Published May 21st
- Ready In25m
Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms with Gruyere Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms with Gruyere for 12 servings:
- 36 crimini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup minced shallot
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 5 ounces shredded Gruyere cheese
Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms with Gruyere Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms with Gruyere, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms with Gruyere is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms with Gruyere within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms with Gruyere easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add mushrooms, and cook for about 3 minutes. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- 2 Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, shallot, garlic, parsley, and chives. Cover, and let the vegetables sweat for a few minutes to release the aromas. Remove from heat, and stir in the breadcrumbs and lemon juice.
- 3 Preheat the oven's broiler. Scoop out the mushroom caps, and fill with the bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese.
- 4 Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 13.1 grams of fat; 10.8 grams of carbohydrates; 7.2 grams of protein; 13 milligrams of cholesterol; 115 milligrams of sodium.