- Published Feb 4th
- Ready In1h 15m
Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Stuffed Italian Meatloaf for 6 servings:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs, or more as needed
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, or more to taste
Stuffed Italian Meatloaf Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Stuffed Italian Meatloaf, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Stuffed Italian Meatloaf is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Stuffed Italian Meatloaf within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Stuffed Italian Meatloaf easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Thoroughly mix beef, pasta sauce, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, egg, garlic, oregano, salt, and ground black pepper together using your hands in a large bowl.
- 3 Spread 1/2 the meat mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan. Spread mozzarella cheese over the center of the meat. Spread remaining meat mixture over the cheese, pressing edges of meat together on the sides to seal in the cheese.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until meat is no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Per Serving: 466 calories; 25.5 grams of fat; 17.3 grams of carbohydrates; 39.9 grams of protein; 155 milligrams of cholesterol; 932 milligrams of sodium.