- Published Jun 26th
- Ready In45m
Stuffed Mushrooms Casino Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Stuffed Mushrooms Casino for 8 servings:
- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sherry
- 1 (16 ounce) can minced clams, drained with juice reserved
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 lemon - cut into wedges, for garnish
Stuffed Mushrooms Casino Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Stuffed Mushrooms Casino, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Stuffed Mushrooms Casino is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Stuffed Mushrooms Casino within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Stuffed Mushrooms Casino easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- 2 Remove stems from mushrooms. Reserve and chop approximately 1/2. Arrange mushroom caps in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet so that the edges of the caps touch one another. Set aside.
- 3 In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt 1/2 cup butter. Place reserved, chopped mushroom stems in the pan, and slowly cook and stir until soft. Stir in the flour to coat mushroom stems. Mix in green onions, sherry, minced clams and 1/2 their reserved juice (discard remainder), garlic, bread crumbs, pepper, Italian-style seasoning and bacon bits. Continue cooking approximately 3 minutes, until all ingredients are well mixed. Remove from heat and stir in Romano cheese. Allow mixture to cool approximately 5 minutes.
- 4 Fill the mushroom caps generously with the mixture. Drizzle with melted butter.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned. Serve with lemon wedges.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 27.7 grams of fat; 15 grams of carbohydrates; 22.7 grams of protein; 109 milligrams of cholesterol; 702 milligrams of sodium.