- Published Jun 14th
- Ready In35m
Stuffed Mushrooms with Swiss Cheese Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Stuffed Mushrooms with Swiss Cheese for 12 servings:
- 12 large fresh mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Stuffed Mushrooms with Swiss Cheese Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Stuffed Mushrooms with Swiss Cheese, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Stuffed Mushrooms with Swiss Cheese is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Stuffed Mushrooms with Swiss Cheese within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Stuffed Mushrooms with Swiss Cheese easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2 Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop stems and set aside. Arrange caps hollow side up in the baking dish. Drizzle with 5 tablespoons melted butter, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 Melt 1/4 cup butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the mushroom stems and onions, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender. Gradually blend in flour and heavy cream until smooth. Remove from heat. Mix in parsley.
- 4 Generously stuff mushroom caps with the mixture. Top with Swiss cheese.
- 5 Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
Per Serving: 138 calories; 13.7 grams of fat; 2.5 grams of carbohydrates; 2.4 grams of protein; 41 milligrams of cholesterol; 76 milligrams of sodium.