- Published Jun 25th
- Ready In1h 15m
Stuffed Shells IV Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Stuffed Shells IV for 14 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 8 ounces mushrooms, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
Stuffed Shells IV Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Stuffed Shells IV, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Stuffed Shells IV is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Stuffed Shells IV within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Stuffed Shells IV easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Set aside in warm water.
- 3 In a large heavy skillet saute mushrooms, garlic and onions. Add ground turkey and cook until evenly brown. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat, and stir in spinach, parsley, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 4 Stuff the cooked shells with the mixture, and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with spaghetti sauce, and sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
- 5 Cover with foil, and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, or until heated through.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 11.3 grams of fat; 30.9 grams of carbohydrates; 24.4 grams of protein; 54 milligrams of cholesterol; 622 milligrams of sodium.