- Published Jul 27th
- Ready In1h
Stuffed Turkey Legs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Stuffed Turkey Legs for 4 servings:
- 4 turkey legs
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 large white onion
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
Stuffed Turkey Legs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Stuffed Turkey Legs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Stuffed Turkey Legs is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Stuffed Turkey Legs within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Stuffed Turkey Legs easily:
- 1 Make numerous vertical slits in the turkey legs.
- 2 In a small bowl combine the olive oil with the salt, pepper, teriyaki, vinegar and oregano. Marinate turkey legs in the oil mixture.
- 3 Cut onion, green pepper and bacon into small squares (approximately the same size as the slits you cut on the legs). Fill each slit with one piece of pepper, onion and bacon.
- 4 After the legs are stuffed, brown them in the oil mixture on medium-high. Reduce temperature to low and cover. Cook for 45 minutes or until meat starts to separate from the bone. If the legs dry out when cooking, add a little water to the skillet and lower the temperature.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 581 calories; 24.3 grams of fat; 8.2 grams of carbohydrates; 78.4 grams of protein; 191 milligrams of cholesterol; 4307 milligrams of sodium.