- Published Jul 8th
- Ready In35m
Summer Grilled Shrimp Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Summer Grilled Shrimp Salad for 2 servings:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ¼ teaspoons smokehouse maple seasoning (such as McCormick® Grill Mates®)
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- 12 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups mixed salad greens, or more to taste
- ½ cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- ⅓ cup
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced
Summer Grilled Shrimp Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Summer Grilled Shrimp Salad, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Summer Grilled Shrimp Salad is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Summer Grilled Shrimp Salad within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Summer Grilled Shrimp Salad easily:
- 1 Combine olive oil, maple seasoning, and lemon juice in a glass bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
- 2 Whisk olive oil, honey, lime juice, cilantro, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Set vinaigrette aside.
- 3 Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Thread the shrimp onto skewers. Grill until shrimp turn pink and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from skewers and set aside.
- 4 Place mixed greens in the bottom of a large salad bowl. Lay cucumber, corn, tomato, red onion, and avocado in sections on top of the greens. Pile the grilled shrimp in the center of the salad. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 746.3 calories; 48.5 g of carbohydrate; 255.4 mg of cholesterol; 51.7 g of fat; 11.2 g of fiber; 33.2 g of protein; 7.5 g of saturatedFat; 931.8 mg of sodium; 23.7 g of sugar;