I was surprised this recipe wasn’t listed. One of my favorite summer snacks! You can use fat free cream cheese and mayo if you would like to cut back on the calories. Either way they are yummy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 15 slices cocktail rye bread
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 Mash cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix together in a bowl with a fork until smooth; chill for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 2 About 10 minutes before serving, remove cream cheese mixture from refrigerator and let stand to soften. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture evenly onto each slice of cocktail rye bread, top each with a cucumber slice, and sprinkle with dill.
- Calories 136.3
- Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Fat 11.4 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Sodium 279.5 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.