This sweet and crunchy snack not only tastes great but looks so appealing that when I serve it at tailgating parties, passers-by stop and ask for the recipe.
- waxed paper
- 2 cups crispy corn and rice cereal (such as Crispix®)
- 2 cups honey graham cereal (such as Golden Grahams®)
- 2 cups peanut butter corn puff cereal (such as Reese's Puffs®)
- 2 cups popped popcorn, or more to taste
- 8 ounces candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M's®)
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- ½ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper.
- 2 Combine crispy corn and rice cereal, honey graham cereal, peanut butter corn puff cereal, popcorn, chocolate pieces, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- 3 Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; whisk in flour until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Add brown sugar and corn syrup; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute. Stir peanut butter into sugar mixture until creamy, about 3 minutes; pour over cereal mixture and gently toss until coated.
- 4 Spread cereal mixture over prepared baking sheet and allow to cool, about 30 minutes. Once cooled, break mixture into chunks and store in an airtight container.
- Calories 291.2
- Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Fat 14.9 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Sodium 228.4 mg
- Sugar 23.8 g