- Published Aug 10th
- Ready In5h 40m
Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings for 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings
Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings Cooking Instructions
- Prep4h 5m
- Cook1h 35m
- Ready In5h 40m
To cook Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings, you need about 4 hours 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings is about 1 hour 35 minutes , and you can serve your Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings within 5 hours 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings easily:
- 1 In a 9x13 inch casserole, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Mix until brown sugar completely dissolves into the mixture. Place the chicken wings in the dish and turn them over until they are all well coated. Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Turn the chicken again, after 2 hours.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Bake chicken at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), covered, for 45 minutes. Turn the chicken wings, and spoon sauce from the bottom of the pan over the tops of the wings. Cook an additional 50 minutes, uncovered.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 464 calories; 28.9 grams of fat; 16.2 grams of carbohydrates; 33.3 grams of protein; 131 milligrams of cholesterol; 1932 milligrams of sodium.