Great sweet and sour chicken dish cooked on the grill–quick, easy, and tasty.
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (5 ounce) bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 Combine brown sugar, oil, vinegar, mustard, lime juice, lemon juice, garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 2 Place chicken in a glass or ceramic bowl and cover with sauce. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours or overnight.
- 3 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 4 Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- 5 Cook chicken on the preheated grill until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Calories 352.7
- Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Fat 19.3 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Sodium 327.5 mg
- Sugar 18.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.