Give your favorite grilled meats and vegetables a deliciously savory taste with this easy-to-make sweet bourbon bronzing butter.
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Chicken Base
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1 Mix all ingredients together in a small saucepan.
- 2 Bring to a boil and allow boiling for 1 to 2 minutes, and then remove from heat. Divide the bronzing butter (half for basting and half for serving).
- 3 To grill chicken: Place the chicken (or other meat or vegetable of choice) directly onto grill, skin side down, and cook for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken and begin basting with half of the Sweet Bourbon Bronzing Butter, continue grilling the chicken for an additional 10 minutes. Grill until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove the chicken from the grill and serve with the remaining bronzing butter.
- Calories 124
- Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Fat 1.2 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Sodium 270.6 mg
- Sugar 26.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.