When you’re in the mood for an easy dinner, this one-skillet frittata pretty much cooks itself with minimal attention.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 2 cups cubed cooked sweet potato
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- fresh sage leaves for garnish
- 1 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2 Heat oil in a 10-inch, oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender and onion is just translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Stir in sweet potato and spinach; cook until spinach wilts, about 1 minute. Stir in bacon.
- 3 Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, chopped sage, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour mixture over vegetables in skillet. Gently mix to evenly distribute egg mixture.
- 4 Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake until eggs are completely set but not overcooked, about 25 minutes.
- 5 Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sage leaves.
- Calories 215.3
- Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 253.6 mg
- Fat 15.3 g
- Fiber 1.3 g
- Protein 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Sodium 445.1 mg
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.