- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In27m
Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts for 16 servings:
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup untoasted walnut halves
- 1 cup untoasted pecan halves
- 1 cup unsalted, dry roasted almonds
- 1 cup unsalted, dry roasted cashews
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts Cooking Instructions
- Ready In27m
To cook Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts is about 17 minutes , and you can serve your Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts within 27 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 2 Combine walnut halves, pecan halves, almonds, and cashews in a large bowl. Add salt, black pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper; toss to coat.
- 3 Heat sugar, water, and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until the butter is melted. Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat. Slowly pour butter mixture over the bowl of nuts and stir to coat.
- 4 Transfer nuts to the prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- 5 Bake nuts in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir nuts until the warm syrup coats every nut. Spread into a single layer, return to the oven, and bake until nuts are sticky and roasted, about 6 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 219 calories; 18.1 grams of fat; 12.7 grams of carbohydrates; 4.8 grams of protein; 2 milligrams of cholesterol; 206 milligrams of sodium.