After having this at a friend’s house for a dinner get-together, I had to have the recipe! Delicious!
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 (8 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ¼ cup white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Toss the pineapple, cilantro, red onion, and lime juice together in a bowl until evenly mixed; set aside.
- 2 Rub the mahi mahi fillets with the sesame oil to lightly coat.
- 3 Sprinkle the sesame seeds evenly over one side of each fillets; gently press the seeds into the fish to assure they stick.
- 4 Heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 5 Lay the fillets with the seeded side down into the hot oil; cook for 4 minutes, turn, and continue cooking until the flesh turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork, another 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with the pineapple mixture.
- Calories 374.1
- Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 166.4 mg
- Fat 12 g
- Fiber 2.2 g
- Protein 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Sodium 203.8 mg
- Sugar 18.3 g