- Published Aug 14th
- Ready In45m
Sweet Spicy Wings Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Sweet Spicy Wings for 12 servings:
- 6 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 1/2 cups Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
Sweet Spicy Wings Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Sweet Spicy Wings, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Sweet Spicy Wings is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Sweet Spicy Wings within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Sweet Spicy Wings easily:
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- 2 Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the chicken 8 to 12 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. (You can deep fry or bake the chicken instead if you want to, but it is best when grilled.) Remove chicken to a large roasting pan.
- 3 In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the hot sauce, butter, honey, garlic salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Simmer about 10 minutes, until blended and heated through. Pour the sauce over the grilled chicken wings and stir to coat.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 22.7 grams of fat; 23.9 grams of carbohydrates; 15.6 grams of protein; 78 milligrams of cholesterol; 896 milligrams of sodium.