Do you wish dinner could be ready when you got home? It takes just 10 minutes to fix it in the morning, then the slow cooker lets you forget it while it cooks all day.
- 1 ¾ cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 ½ pounds veal for stew
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Hot cooked egg noodles
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Stir the stock, soup, thyme, veal, mushrooms and green onions in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the veal is fork-tender.
- 2 Stir the flour and water in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir the flour mixture in the cooker. Turn the heat to HIGH. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens.
- 3 Stir in the cheese. Serve over the noodles. Season with the black pepper.
- Calories 651.2
- Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Cholesterol 227.8 mg
- Fat 21.4 g
- Fiber 4.9 g
- Protein 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Sodium 1002.6 mg
- Sugar 3.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.