- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In50m
Taco Soup II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Taco Soup II for 6 servings:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can white hominy, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
Taco Soup II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Taco Soup II, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Taco Soup II is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Taco Soup II within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Taco Soup II easily:
- 1 In a large Dutch oven, brown the beef and chopped onion over medium heat. Drain off any fat.
- 2 Add chilies, salt and pepper, beans, water, seasoning mixes, hominy, and stewed tomatoes to the beef and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 3 Top with shredded cheese, and serve with chips.
Per Serving: 669 calories; 32.9 grams of fat; 52.2 grams of carbohydrates; 38.5 grams of protein; 114 milligrams of cholesterol; 2300 milligrams of sodium.